This is the perfect Calgary winter jacket!!!
- Dryvent waterproof tech (also wind proof)
- Down insulation (550 fill)
- Slim and flattering fit
- removable faux fur lined hood
- removable faux fur hood trim
- Adjustable waist and hood
- magnetic closure covering zipper (way faster than buttons)
- convertible mitten cuffs (awesome when you forget your gloves and want a little extra protection on your hands!)
- internal zippered chest pocket
- two main exterior pockets and a small sleeve pocket
- approx. long enough to cover your bum depending on torso length (my torso is longer than average and it still went well past my hips)
Truth be told I LOVE this jacket and am currently regretting posting it a bit, but Im moving early next year and need to sell as much stuff as possible since i cant take all my crap with me to europe. Sizing my down jacket collection down to just 1 which is why I'm letting this go :(
Served me extremely well for 3 winters. Loved it so much and it's still in really good condition. Cared for it well, using nik wax products to wash it, and removed the faux fur accents each time so they're in good shape. Once worked at an outdoor store and happy to share my knowledge about how to properly care for it :)
The only thing thats not in great condition is the little metal north face square accent thats on the sleeve (posted a picture- last one), just top layer of paint started to chip away but i would say its isnt extremely noticeable since its only about an ince wide square on the left sleeve. Would likely be easily fixed with a little paint, or marker for a quick fix.
This jacket needs to be washed because it got put away before I got around to it last year, but I thought I'd hold off and offer a small discount if someone prefers to wash it themselves using their own tech wash anyway (I always wash my stuff after buying second hand, so I'll leave it up to the buyer :) )
Let me know if you have any questions!
As I mentioned: I'm moving early next year, so wont be able to take all my crap with me, which is why I'm selling this and will be selling lots in the coming months!
If there is something specific you're looking for, particularly ladies clothes and outerwear, feel free to reach out because I may have it even if its not posted :)