The Heart Of Work by: Ryuho Okawa
The goals we aspire to achieve through our lives and the ideals of who we want to become are vital to our success and happiness. In this book, Ryuho Okawa shares 10 key philosophies and goals to live by to guide us through our work lives and triumphantly live our calling. There are key principles that will help you get to the heart of work, manage your time well, prioritize your work, live with long health and vitality, achieve growth, and more. People of all walks of life―from the businessperson, executive, artist, teacher, mother, to even students, and more―will find the keys to achieving happiness and success in their special calling.
In this book, you'll find the keys to:
1. Wholehearted dedication and enthusiasm in your work
2. Key habits for being successful in your job
3. Key goals for growth and advancement
4. Becoming top leaders who keep challenging ourselves in what we do
5. Working with wholehearted sincerity to bring our team together
6. Maintaining long-lasting vitality through rest and relaxation
7. Managing our time and priorities to get the most out of each day
8. Changing adversity into opportunity, and believing in our infinite potential
9. Being calm and composed no matter how busy it gets
10. Long health and vitality
Check out my other ads!