Set of 6 perfumes - See description for details
Mailing · Meetup
1 month ago
6 bottles + will include samples!!! 🖤◼️ 🌺 Narciso for Her EDT 50ml/75% full 🌸 🍑🌹Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet EDT 90ml/80% full 🍧🌷💣 Victor and Rolf Flowerbomb EDP 50ml/60% full 🎀🦩🎟️ Chanel Chance Eau Tendre EDT 50ml/40%full 💋🍨💥 Lush Lust EDP 50ml/80% full 🍑 🍯🐝 Jo Malone Nectarine Blossom & Honey EDT 10ml/full $85 or best offer Prefer to meet up but can also ship for cost of packing materials and tracked shipping.
Mailing & Delivery
Meet the seller
Item was in fantastic condition. Lana is a great communicator, very quick replies and so prompt at meet up! would 1000% recommend as a seller! Also, thank you so much for the extra samples, it was such a lovely, thoughtful touch! 💕
Jo Malone Oud & Bergamot cologne intense 100ml/80% full
Excellent seller, very accomidating, products are as described and the transaction was very smooth. Highly reccomended.
Quick, responsive, punctual and smooth transaction. Item was as described. I’d buy from her again!