Brand new softcover
Making Out in Korean is a fun, accessible and thorough Korean phrasebook and guide to the Korean language as it's really spoken.
Nan neoga joa michigesseo! Uri tto mannalkka? -(I'm crazy about you! Shall we meet again?) Answer this correctly in Korean and you may be going on a hot date. Incorrectly, and you could be hurting someone's feelings or getting a slap! Korean classes and textbooks tend to spend a lot of time rehearsing for the same fictitious scenarios but chances are while in Korea you will spend a lot more time trying to make new friends or start new romances-something you may not be prepared for.
This Korean phrasebook includes:
- A guide to pronouncing Korean words correctly.
- Explanations of basic Korean grammar, such as, word order, questions, and formal vs. informal tenses.
- Complete Korean translations including Korean Script ( hangul ).
- Useful and interesting notes on Korean language and culture.
- Lots of colorful, fun and useful expressions not covered in other phrasebooks.
Check out my other ads!