Fashion
Home & Living
Mobiles & Electronics
Hobbies & Games
Cars & Property
Others

wlwlnana

No reviews

C$12

Dermal Therapy Heel Care Cream/Actively Restores Moisture

icon
The UPS Store
icon
Mailing · Meetup
icon
Used
-99% remaining with only 1% used -Actively restores moisture: helps prevent and heal hard, dry, cracked heels -Helps heal dry skin with urea -Urea causes skin cells deep below the surface to attract, absorb and hold moisture better -Contains silk protein to improve skin tone and lustre, giving skin a silky, smooth, non-greasy feel -Non-greasy, non-toxic, fragrance free, never animal tested
4 months ago In Skin Care
Ask your seller for delivery. Stay safe at home.

Listed by wlwlnana

Verified

Check seller profile