Fashion
Home & Living
Mobiles & Electronics
Hobbies & Games
Cars & Property
Others

C$13

🌸Garnier Bb Cream 90% Naturally-Derived Ingredients 5-in-1 Daily Perfecting Moisturizer with Green Tea Extract Light Shade

C$13

New

Mailing · Meetup

Centerpoint Mall

Description

Posted

4 months ago

🌸This all-in-one BB Cream contains a 24 hour moisturizing formula which evens skin tone, provides a radiant complexion, reduces the appearance of imperfections and protects against environmental pollutants. 🌸The mineral pigments within the formula are thin, providing a natural glowing finish. With the combination of naturally derived green tea extract and Vitamin E, this product both protects and perfects the skin. 🌸Our BB cream formula with green tea extract is made with 90% naturally derived ingredients, the remaining 10% of ingredients ensure optimal sensoriality and conservation of the formula. 🌸IS THIS BB CREAM RIGHT FOR ME? Yes, if you are looking for skincare with naturally derived ingredients that effectively fulfills all of your skin expectations: even tone, radiant complexion, concealed imperfections, hydration and protection from pollution. 💚BNIB, never used. 💚I ship, deliver, or you are welcome to pick up close to Younge and Steels, or meet up in other areas. 💚You are welcome to look at the other ads, as l offer a lot of quality products, all authentic. ✅Items sold are final sales

Meet the seller

Jess Ray

@jess_ray
Joined 4 months ago
Very Responsive
Verified
Reviews for @jess_ray

5.0

(2)
@kcloset034 months ago

thank you for dropping by, I highly recommended her, and most importantly thanks for the freebies

🍈Poshpin Non Alcoholic Mojito, Fin and Lemon Chewy Bonbons Gift Can

C$5

@kcloset034 months ago

super nice seller, I would definitely buy again and easy to deal with her.

🌸Philips Bikiniperfect Advanced HP6378 Bikini Trimmer Kit with Rechargeable Wet & Dry Use, 6 Attachments + Beauty Bonus, Pink/Opal

C$45

Read all reviews
5.0
(2 reviews)
C$